- Christmas: Svjatki, fortune telling, going around the village, spiritual verses, Christmas games
The fairy tale program "Program“ with Natasha Bondar – Ancient songs, legends and fairy tales from Russian villages
The target group are adults and children alike and can be adapted for any audience. It can be performed in German or Russian. The dramaturgy is created anew for each performance venue. The content is designed according to the annual cycle, holidays and customs. So each of our performances becomes a unique event!
- Russian Spring Reception with dancer and acrobat Kristina Winz as Maslenitsa
- Circle of life and circle of the year - Russian women in their tradition
- Mystic Rituals - between this world and the next
- Easter - Jesus has Risen!
- Russian Wedding
- Russian party with Polynushka and the best Eastern Europe DJs
- Singing for and with children
We would be happy to develop a tailor-made program for your event, which can relate to your concerns and your guests, as well as to the season of the concert.
In smaller rooms or with good acoustics, we like to sing without amplification. When amplification is needed, we need room mics. If necessary, amplification by several directional vocal microphones is possible.
- Changing room where we can put on our beautiful traditional costumes
- possibly space to dance
- for the fairytale program: two small round tables, two benches, two stools